Thursday, June 25, 2009

"he's got more soul than Fight Club"

asb "practice" has been really stressful. so much arguing, different opinions, yelling, etc. I admit, I played a huge part in it, too. haha guess everyone's just voicing what they believe. wouldn't say anything's wrong with that, hehe ;-) it was just a litttle unproductive, but it's okay. things ended up swellll. excited for camp, that's ferrrsuree. I have to say, I really like our 09-10 members.

I'm exhausted right now. I don't think my bags are going to disappear by the time summer is over. my sleeping habits are extremely unhealthy. sleeping late, waking up early to come to asb, no naps. booo.

I misss ya, amy le <333 I've got lots to tell you and ps, my keyboard works again! I think its a momentary thing? I think I would rather tell you in person than through a blog, haha! things might get personal.

okay. maybe I'll go to bed early today, but burn notice and growing pains are on today!

I need to find a new way to do my hair. it really bothers me.

No comments: