Sunday, August 16, 2009

ASB CAMP 09

Oh flipping goodness. where to begin with camp. It was one of the best experiences ever. From the moment I stepped onto the bus @ Bolsa to the moment I climbed out of the bus (@ Bolsa, once again), I had a blast.

TUES:
- Boarded the charter bus @ Bolsa around 1ish.
- Arrived around 4ish, unpacked, settled into our dorms.
(I LOVED DORMING WITH STEPHANIE & HAVING OUR NIGHTLY CHATS ABOUT THE DAY)
- Dinner! UCSB's food is bomb.
- PARTY TIME with the rest of the schools! Starting losing my voice that day.

WED:
- Pictures/cheer-offs/AAG/volleyball
- March of the Flags! (Go AUZZZIE!)
- DAVID GARIBALDI!! EVERYONE YOUTUBE HIM! He's phenomenal.
- 1st workshop...
- Talent show rehearsal
- JUNGLEEEEE JAMMMMMMMM, well, it wasn't as great as I expected. BUT STILL FUN BECAUSE OF LMFAO!! they came to perform! bestest shit ever.
- Girl talk with the girliess
- Final words and debriefing with Stephanie

THURS:
- Workshops (Breaking Boundaries, different motivational speakers, etc)
- Talent show!
- UNDER THE BIG TOP! had a blasttt : ) I love Jennifer! She's so bold.

FRI:
- last workshop with James, Community Projects. Boring, but I learned a lot.
- Closing ceremonies, camp vid! (I saw myself twice or thrice, hehe)
- Awards..... Bringing home a 3rd place trophy. It's okay :'')
- Incredible bonding moment after. it was TOUCHING. LQVE












I've met so many people @ camp, but my favorite would have to be Tony Dang!! He's my male counterpart.

1 comment:

Livvy said...

i'm in like with your crop sequin top ;)