Wednesday, November 19, 2008

"When she finally forgets you

- don't you dare remember her"

To 3 different people:

1) It's so weird now. I don't want things to happen.

.. I think you're thinking things that you shouldn't be thinking.
so, stop it! get it out of your brain!
I don't want this to jeopardize our friendship.

... okay maybe?


2) and as for you, why'd you have to go and do that for?
it's like you're mad at me for some reason.

or is it jealousy?

I shouldn't have told you.
How inconsiderate of me..
You don't talk about other girls.
ok, maybe you're not jealous.
but still, i shouldn't have done that.

I'm sorry.


3) I'm obviously still attached to you.
We don't have much in common and
we hardly keep up a good conversation.
so, I have two questions:
"Why do I care so much?" &
"What are you thinking?"


"Denial's a good thing for you, V.
It'll help you forget. " -SKang.

No comments: