Thursday, February 5, 2009

I don't want to be mean but.

I don't think I can ever like you again. Never ever ever never ever. Maybe I grew up. Maybe I changed. Well, something happened during this super long break. When we started talking, I honestly thought I was going to like you again, but now.. I ain't feeelin' it. I was literally waiting for it to come back, but nothing happened. Weird, but am I officially over you? I think so. Wow, how weird..ever since the eighth grade.. It's been what? 3-4 years? It's a bit trippy. I'm gettin' used to it.

A lot of people are happy that I'm over you. Like seriously over it. Built a bridge and walked over it. But, they never saw what I saw in you, what I fell for. They don't understand.


"It's not you, it's me" Haha I mean, I love being your friend, don't get me wrong.


Well, I'm just proud of myself. I'll find someone else.

No comments: