Sunday, October 12, 2008

Delicious autumn!
My very soul is wedded to it,
and if I were a bird I would fly about the earth
seeking the successive autumns.

- George Eliot

It's getting colder. I'm so excited, but all things come to an end because on Tuesday, it's going to be like 90 degrees. Lame!

so this weekend was fun, but oh so shorttttt.
I<3sandiego. I went to this japanese store where everything was $1.50. man, they sure know how to sell quality things for cheap. Hung out with stephhh. I miss seeing her! oh yeah, I also got into a horrible fight with my mom because when we were about to buy stuff at Ulta, I realized I forgot my stupid giftcard so she basically went ballistic. I mean, don't get me wrong, I love my mom with all of my heart and we're pretty darn close, but i think she reached menapause or something because she has some serious bipolar issues. She can sometimes scare the living daylights out of me. Anywayssss, spent the rest of my evening watching the Law and Order: SVU marathon on USA. lolol I'm suchaaa homebody (:
Sunday.. or today- church, then HQ. took pictures (vvvv) & watched Surf's Up with my cousins. although it looks extremely lame, it's actually very cute..



In Mommy's Shoes
oct122008
I loveee hannah <3

So schooolio tomorrow :( So depressing!
on a lighter note, LQ won another football game <333


I hate to say this..but Zacquisha is looking mighty fine (:

No comments: