Monday, October 6, 2008

"I'm good at crossword puzzles, I'm not so good at people puzzles."

Debate tourny was alright. It was a learning experience. Oh man, I got so heated when they were interrogating me. Debate rounds really change you. Outside of the room, you're super nice and polite, but once you step in, you could be the meanest person alive. Then right after the last rebuttal, you're the sweetest person again. Jerri and I for sure won 1/6 rounds. We'll find out the rest of the results on Thursday. 1/6 is horrible! but, not bad for first timers? teeheee :) Our names were in the announcements, though! I guess that counts for something.


Last Friday was nicee. Went over to Stephanie's house, ate a little, then K, Steph, and I just sat at the island counter and talked. I miss those chats! I guess we didn't really "catch up" because Kristine knows everything about everything and everyone :) teeeheeeeee. It didn't seem like she was gone. Watched Sex and the City for a bit, then Kristine left. Man she left EARLY. I stayed till 9ish. I needed some sleep. Overall, I loveee my girls!



So, what is this? We're nothing to you? I can't believe you would tell us that you "don't have any close friends. " Whattta slap in the face. Sure things happened but 1) it's in the past and 2) it was UNINTENTIONAL. Close friends don't and shouldn't hold grudges. We care for you, we made the effort. It's your turn now.




"You find no man, at all intellectual,
who is willing to leave London.
No, Sir, when a man is tired of London, he is tired of life;
for there is in London all that life can afford."
- Samuel Johnson

No comments: