Thursday, October 16, 2008

"try to realize it's all within yourself...

...no one else can make you change,
and to see you're only very small
and life flows on within you and without you."
-george harrison

The week is coming to an end, thank goodness. So far, this week has been the most relaxingg, but at the same time, it's been stressful. Things are getting a lot harder. Math is nearly impossible and anatomy takes up so much time. oh and lip sync is slowly but surely getting a lot more hectic. dra-to the-ma.
but I keep sane.

updated with Kristine last night! I missss talking to her.. IN PERSON.

Soooo people should just keep things to themselves. If you really want to tell someone and you simply cannot keep it to yourself, then the least you could do is tell someone you really trust or if you can't trust anyone, then ... tell your dog. People's businesses are their own; there's no need to spread it around.

Don't take it personal. I just expected a lot more from you.

I'm sorry if I was "bagging" on you though.

... why do I expect so much from you?
I think it's because we were together and I don't want you to be like those other people. Kind of like a .. self -assurance? teehee, I don't know. I have my reasonssss.

wow, people are so harsh towards John McCain!! LOL
http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/df8d1f5b7d


she's one lucky gal

No comments: