Friday, April 24, 2009

somebody

today was just so emotional for me. i think i felt everything in the "emotions" book. i was happy, tired, sad, exhausted, annoyed, blahhh, kooky, disappointed, jealous, mad, etc etc. i know mother nature is going to pay a visit soon, but still.. what a roller coaster!

it's the best friend syndrome. i'll always be the friend. i've kept silent about it, but i think it escalated to a whole new level. Thanks Amy. =) I think you calmed me down. (I would put a heart here, but Blogspot goes apeshit with weird symbols so * less than three * ROFL) So, I'm going back to hibernation, I'm not going to do or say anything. It's probably impossible anyways; too many factors in the way.

I've been roaming around
Always looking down at all I see
Painted faces fill the places I can't reach

You know that I could use somebody
Someone like you

And all you know
And how you speak
Countless lovers undercover of the street

You know that I could use somebody
Someone like you

Off in the night
While you live it up
I'm off to sleep
Waging wars to shape the poet and the beat

I hope it's gonna make you notice
Someone like me


i love the kings of leon at the moment.

No comments: