Saturday, July 11, 2009

i'm a h8r

i finally read what you wrote about me in your blog. Haha, I had to go back a couple of months. someone told me it was about me because it completely mimiced what i wrote. why did i decide to read it today? i guess I'm a little bit bored. my mom's lagging on teaching me how to sew. we're supposed to go to the beach later. first off, my blog (the one you responded you) wasn't even about you. why are you so paranoid? anyways, i really don't know how i feel about you. i don't dislike you, i don't hate you. i mean, i don't have any reason to, you know? we just stopped talking, just because. i honestly don't know why. you apologized, i apologized, but we just stopped talking. and I really don't care. if we start talking again, good for us. if we don't, it's quite okay. i still respect you. you were one of my closest friends and yeah, at times I do miss talking to you.

you know what? whatever happens, happens. c'est la vie.

and now i'm going to go eat some captain crunch with vanilla ice cream. yum

No comments: