Friday, July 10, 2009

why, what a hobby

I think I enjoy making my life harder than it should be. I'm incredibly complicated and sometimes I like it like that. It's entertaining, it is. but at times I get tired of it. it gets exhausting. I mean I don't have to get upset over every little thing that goes wrong, do I? lately I've realized that I've become such a drama queen. its embarrassing, really. I throw more hissy fits than people would ever know. how childish of me! I blame it on the "only-child-syndrome". its a bad excuse, I know. its hard for me to adjust to change. if things don't go a certain way, I can't adapt. its something I've been trying to work on. I have to put more effort into this lost cause, though.
another thing I've noticed is that I put myself into situations where i fill up my plate to the point where I can't finish what I started. you know the saying "you bit off more than you can chew" I've made promises I regret but I can't let people down. I just wish I never guaranteed them anything. I mean, I'll pull it off someway, but it won't be as good as I promised them to be.
another thing; I complicate my life with unworthy people. I'm too nice to them. I guess you could say that I cpuld be a people pleaser, its my weakness. so bad, so bad. my mom warned me about it, but I didn't agree with her. now I realize that mommy knows best.

No comments: