Saturday, May 9, 2009

pretty reckless


I want this.


GET. OVER. IT. MY GOODNESS. aaahhhh-nnnoying! yes, you are.


Don't get mad at me or make it awkward when I talk to someone you don't like. If you don't like them, that's your problem. Not mine. I don't want to be a part of your issues.

you lie to me a lot.. okay not really. you just don't tell me the whole truth. I consider you a really close friend, soo why? Why can't you just tell me the truth? it doesn't hurt. and it's nothing worth lying about.

anyways, this week.. wow. so much shindings went down. good, bad, sad. Mostly sad. Sighh.

asb interview. Hahahah : ) yeeeeah, tehehe

The King and I was amazing. the singing, the costumes, the backdrops, everything! super long though! we had to leave at intermission.

Uncle's graduation today.. or yesterday considering it's 1:30. It was nice : ) hahaha!

Summer is sooooo near, I can smell it! Things are wrapping up, but in a way it feels like things are left unfinished. it doesn't feel like i should be going on to senior year just yet. am i dreading graduation? I think I am. a part of me really wants to go to college, esp being at the Master's graduation ceremony, but a huge part of me does not want to leave.. yes, I have issues.

No comments: