Saturday, March 7, 2009

imaginary friends

baby sitting today. es-bear and i watched veggie tales and while i was making a chef's salad and burning cookies, she was playing with her imaginary friend, nollie.

yes, that's what i said: "an imaginary friend".. i'm a bit..perplexed (yeah, that's a good word for it) but i suppose that's normal for all 5 yr olds? i don't know, if you have a 5 year old cousin or sibling, let me know. i asked her "who are you talking to?" she just gave me a dirty look.

well today i look like a lumberjack, my hair's all up, no make up. feels good, really. relaxing! i managed to finish the boy in the striped pajamas, an amazing book by the way. i recommend to all. started fast food nation, so far, so good! very interesting and trivial.

i miss shopping, I really do. spring's callin'

current obsessions:

1) who's excited for IT'S BLITZ?!
yeah yeah yeahs are backkkkkkkkkk


2) my favorite artist. Norman Rockwell

No comments: