Tuesday, March 31, 2009

what I've learned this past week.

I need to watch my mouth that runs 1,000,000 words a minute. It acts quicker than my brain does and it bites me in the butt most of the time. I need to realize that the things I say can reveal some other sides of people. Even though some people, unfortunately, do not come with the label "CAUTION WITH YOUR WORDS, I MAY GO APESHIT ON YOU", I need to be more discerning. Alsoo! I learned to not trust people so easily. A lot of people have big mouths and once something gets out in this small, small school, it spreads like wildfire. What I told you, was to be kept between us, you shouldn't have told the whole world, even though it may benefit you. I also learned that you have ulterior motives. For some reason, I think the things you do are to benefit yourself, your popularity, your everything.

"you're a bottomless pit of me me me me me me me me me me!"

and as for you,
you talk about clothes, your future, your this and your thats, and the multiple guys that think you're cute, or just guys period, IT'S ALL ABOUT YOU. do you realize that i hardly respond to you nowadays?

I try talking to you. but what do we connect on these days? Clothes. MATERIAL THINGS. So, that's pretty much what I talk to you about.. because frankly, that's all we have to talk about.

I feel that whenever you do ask me about myself or when i tell you about my sticky situations, you just respond with a sad face or a "that sucks", it always leads back to you. SOMEWAY SOMEHOW. it's weird. It's almost a supernatural force that magnetically pulls our conversations to the shrine of You.

I don't want to be selfish and talk about myself instead. I just want things to be the way they used to be. But I guess, it was bound to happen, no?

I mean, I do love clothes and things like that, but I don't base my conversations around it. I mainly just .. blog about it! Tehehehheee

I don't want to talk to you about it, so don't come around asking me what's up. I'm too stressed out over other things at this point. I just want to blog about it and that's it. Maybe I'll confront you about it when it comes to the point where I want to strangle you.

No comments: