Sunday, September 20, 2009

XXX

it doesn't feel right because i don't have homework right now and many of my friends are busy... i feel guilty for blogging and watching Law and Order while everyone else is working : \

i feel like doing my infamous lists of complete randomness. remember those on my MyS? tehehe...

1. i want to live in san fran
2. or rhode island.
3. or georgia.
4. i need to throw a Gatsby-inspired party.
5. i'm tired of living far. i'm tired of sitting in the car for hours on end.
6. i really do love my girls.
7. i miss stephanie kang
8. you're unreliable.
9. everything you said.. probably doesn't matter anymore. all talk.
10. you'll always be my fave freshie. till the end.
11. idc that we hardly talk, i could still go to you and you'll always support me, as i would for you.
12. i really.. miss you.
13. i'm okay............? am i? really?

i've been blogging way too much. gotta slow my roll.
how'd i go up to 26 posts in March...?

No comments: