Wednesday, September 9, 2009

you got me

last night of summer 09. senior year, the year I've been waiting for my entire life. Honestly, I never thought I would actually reach this year. it seemed too far, too impossible. but, damn, it's tomorrow. I'm excited, I am. nervous? sure. all in all, I've gotta good feeling about this year. :)

mmm summer of 09. I wouldn't say it's my favorite summer, or even one of the best summers of my life. But, I think it gave me a lot of opprotunities to learn, to learn about everything and everyone to a certain extent. I learned to prioritize the things in my life: family, church, friends, school, future etc. I wish that ASB didn't take up most of my summer, but then again I wouldn't have been able to cherish the moments I had with my family or friends outside of ASB. I learned to not be so self-centered around the ones I love most because they're only "gifts" to me, I don't deserve them and on top of that, I take them for granted.

I'm sad, like TERRIBLY sad that Steph and I didn't get to see each other AT ALL this summer. well, rarely. this better not be the end of our 5 million sleepovers, shopping trips, and poolside tannings. I miss ya, girl. :( can't wait till college, when we'll see each other every day. back2school shopping wasn't the same without her. DEPRESSING, actually. 'cause who goes shopping without her bfffffffffffffffff?

No comments: