Friday, January 9, 2009

Butterflies

You give me butterflies without saying a word.
One look and I'm knocked out.



Tehehehheehhee, so blogians, karate today was reeaaallll good. =') And those faithful to my blogs will know what .. or whom I'm talking about. DISCLAIMER: he has hazel/mixed eyes.

Back to earth, we didn't say a word to each other. Lame? I know don't remind me.  I'll grow some balls.. or maybe he should and take the initiative!!!!


Utter Randomness:
1. Dakota Fanning is lookin' classsy! V
I remember her from Uptown Girls, sheeesh.

2. I love love love Neutrogena's pink grapefruit face cleanser.
I think I washed my face 3 times today. Seriously.
3. If I continue with karate, I would be able to go to Peru, Serbia, or PARIS to compete in international competition. I pray that this passion does not die out. Going global will help me so much with college funds. I wish I never quit. I would of been able to go to Tokyo.. all expenses paid. Oh the regrets!

No comments: