Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Keep calm and carry on

This week is pretty stressful. Finals, WF this Friday. Crazy, crazy, crazy! My life is literally relying on how well I do on the finals. I'm so exhausted, I don't even want to look at a book right now. I'm trying to make plans with Steph + Evon for Friday. don't know what we're doing exactly. I hope we don't lag... Well I don't mind. Fashionably late is the new black. tehhehehe! hmm, I think NINA TON should really go to WF. she should just go without D. Like seriously.

Lots of things are going on in my mind. Useless things, really. Like:

you know for some reason, I say that I completely DO NOT CARE about what went down between us, but I always think about it. always trying to analyze what went wrong. was it something I said or did? or was it something someone else said or did? i want to find out, but i'm scared to face the facts. well. let me ask you this: did you ever think about it? or was it just a "whatevers" thing and i was the one that was fooled? was there even an "IT"?!?!? Maybe there was nothing to begin with!!

"You worry too much" - Andrew Ngo. (I do, Andrew, I do. I'm a worry-wart.)

I know it sounds lame, but when ________ happens, I can't help but think that you're thinking the same thing I'm thinking! yaaa diggg?

I think I would so go for you... if it wasn't for one little obstacle.. HER. This so reminds me of the quote "all the good ones are either taken or gay"


Utter Randomness:
1) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7iBqzYLHeaY
^ Seeing Tommy dance = the best thing that has ever happened to me this year. So thank you Tommy for dancing and gittttin' low! and thank you Randy for putting Tommy in your little skit thingy. HIGHLIGHT OF MY LIFE.
2) http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=19625280
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=19944913
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=19653315
^ I want! $25 each. Is it worth it?
3) I hated you yesterday cause you called my mom a b-word. I'm sorry, my mom was mean to you, but you crossed the line.
4) Love her V

5) I have a huge crush on Dev Patel from Slumdog Millionaire. Don't know why. I'm liking nerdy, gawky guys here..


First day of finals = over. Success? Hmm, sorta. AP Lang was amazingly hard. Everyone DIED. Photography was sooo chilll, it went by like that *snaps fingers*. Anatomy was annoying; moderately easy. Tomorrow = USH, Trig, and Espanol. Man, I gotsss it in the bag!

No comments: