Monday, January 5, 2009

Hopelessly devoted

I spent an hour reading my past blogs.
Foolish me.
I say things without thinking; it's ridiculous!


Anyways, I've been thinking about my New Year resolutions. I haven't decided on any yet. Maybe I won't label them as "resolutions". and maybe I won't have goals, really. Perhaps I should start giving everything my all and once I reach a certain limit, I should go beyond that. Impossible is nothing. There are no limits.

I want to improve on my writing. I'm working on that children's book I mentioned in my previous blog. To tell you the truth, writing a piece for children is.. is.. excruciating! You have to simplify and make things easy to comprehend, all while engaging the audience. I'm so used to writing with a so-called "flair" and my usual audience is my English teacher.

I also want to master the art of photography. =] Mr. Aldous made me so happy today with his comment on my "Favorites". I'm actually pretty excited to go to the OC Museum of Art.

---

So other than my "goals" (uh oh, I just labeled them..), I watched Two-A-Days while getting ready for school this morning. I was like.. crying on the inside because that show is SO OLD. =( I'm getttin' old. I think the day I stop watching Disney Channel is the day I'm officially "old"; ancient, even! I swear, I have a Peter Pan mentality.

I think I'm having a 1/4 .. or 1/6 life crisis here.

No comments: