Sunday, January 4, 2009

New Year

My recent blogs do not have much meaning to them. Nor do they have subliminal messages. Just rants and rambles about random things (I can't think of another "R" word). Winter break has been semi fulfilling, but for some reason, I feel that I spent it without meaning. I felt like a "human without a cause". What a wasteful two weeks.


I lost it. I lost my motivation. I feel wasteful. I feel like a couch potato. I don't want my life to whither away anymore!!! From now on, I will be productive.

I complain that my life sucks. I complain that I "work too hard and too much". Who am I kidding? Honestly, Victoria. One, you have so much in life you should be thankful for and two, if you want to achieve more get off your butt and do it!



You don't work hard enough.
You expect things to come easy.
Oh, grow up. You're 17 already.
You want to do more, you want to be more.
Yet, you don't do anything.



I regret not spending time with my parents this break. Sure, I was home, but I was stuck in my room spending time with the television instead. I regret not being with Hannah and Esther. Oh goodness, I love them so much. They're like my.. kryptonite and my sacred cows put together.

Psalm 37: 1-4
"Do not fret because of evil men or be envious of those who do wrong; for like the grass they will soon wither, like green plants they will soon die away. Trust in the LORD and do good; dwell in the land and enjoy safe pasture. Delight yourself in the LORD and he will give you the desires of your heart. "

No comments: