Wednesday, January 7, 2009

green eyed blues.

I went back to karate yesterday. Best two hours of my life. I didn't realize how much I missed it till I walked in the dojo and smelled the oh so familar scent of plastic mats mingled with sweat. Eau de Karate No.5 =] Okay, nevermind. Blog jokes don't work.. Anyways, sensei went easy on me. He really did. Sigh, well I'll really find out if I'm really out of shape on Friday.

So my fellow Blog-ians, if you recall my previous blogs from one-two years ago on Xanga, you'll remember my "green eyed cutie". Unfortunately I did not see him yesterday, but I will on Friday. WISH ME LUCK. My heart is going pitter-patter at this very second. I wish that we'lll finally start talking after 2-3 years. =( Pathetic.


Jordan- "If _ _ _ _ _ _ was here, he would not talk to you, AT ALL"
sigh.


Ok, I'm such a drama queen.

No comments: