Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Let the claws come out

I'm really tired! my head feels really heavy and i think my sinuses are acting up. plus my throat is extremely sore. I spent the majority of my time working on my descriptive essay, totally neglecting what's due tomorrow and that quest in anatomy... It's hard, but fun, to be artsy fartsy in writing. I loveeee creative writing though : ).


Hm, I have one thing to say:
you're quite the psychotic bitch!
I'm so tempted to provoke you, but I won't >: )
Let the claws come out.

on a lighter note: I am diagnosed with winter-formal-dress-fever! There's this one site with the best, unique dresses! I don't want to say; it's like my secret site. teehee 'causeee my worst fear is going to formal with the same dress as someone else.


I'm infatuated with this dress. ahah!
+ I might make the skirt part a bit pooofier
& i'll make my date a lightning tie, teeheeeeeee

that is, if i get it

No comments: