Monday, December 29, 2008

I will.

I finally did something in the "working out" zone. We went hiking at Sierra Madre. It wasn't intense until I started running uphill... I'm so out of shape, dude. Anyways, it was beautiful! Took some pics vv.



I have a new 09 goal: I'm going to write a children's book and hopefully have it published by the summer. I know, super ambitious goal, right? So far, I have two stories in mind and one story in the midst of the writing process. Well, hopefully I could make it. I love writing. Hm, I think it's possible with the help of Susie and Kana. They're going to help me with the publishing process. Honestly, I don't know what's going to come out of it. If nothing happens, that's okay. I'm excited for the whole publishing stage. Kana said that I need an agent so she's going to help me look for one... after I finish. Yikes! Wish me luck =)

So, I'm watching The City. I really like it! I've always wanted to live in the Meat Packing District. The Gaslamp Quarters is very reminiscent of it. + Whitney's style is amazing.

MUST SEE^

No comments: