Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Pellegrino and raspberry syrup

I desperately want to go to AZ over the break. It's been a tradition of mine since I was 2, but eversince my uncle died in 2002, I haven't been able to bring myself to go. But I miss its emptiness, its peacefulness, the cacti, and the smell of dry, cracked red earth. I miss seeing those homes with rocks as their lawn and those infamous tacky lawn ornaments. I miss those stares white people give me as I walk around. Hey, it's not my fault that I'm Asian and their fashion is so two years ago. : ) I also miss the empty malls and Costcos; something incredibly rare in Cali. But I especially miss my aunt's old home. Everytime I smell Ralph Lauren's Safari, I think of her home, my only oasis in AZ's 100degrees+ weather.




Anyways. rofl : )
I'm so bloated. SO BLOATED. I feel like a balloon right now.
Bible study was gooood : ) i led the children's choir with "O Come, O Come Emmanuel". FREAKING AWESOME! they did sooo well! It was so... haunting. <3

No comments: