Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Rants and rambles

There's only two types of people in the world
The ones that entertain, and the ones that observe.
Well baby, I'm a put-on-a-show kinda girl
Don't like the backseat, gotta be first.
- Circus, by
Britney Spears


Today was a really good day. hahah, I just felt so happy today! Even my HORRIBLE lab grade did not phase me. the first 3 periods went by so slow, but the last three went by like a breeze. So Brian christened me with the nickname : Cleavage Master 3000. yeah, thanks man! I appreciate it : (



How funny. I never thought that would you think the same. oth :')



I will never be a homewrecker. I respect you way too much. I'm sorry you feel that way towards me, though.. I don't know what to do because I don't think I did anything wrong?

A part of me still beLieves when you, say you're gonna stick around
A part of me still believes we can, find a way to work it out
But I know that we tried everything we could try so let's just, say goodbye
I don't wanna dream about, all the things that never were
And maybe I can Live without, when I'm out from under
And I don't wanna feel the pain, what good would it do me now?
I'll get it all figured out, when I'm out from under. -
BSpears.

No comments: